L
O
V
E
You'll be the prince & I'll be the princess;
It's a love story baby just say yes
It's a love story baby just say yes
-Today-
20090211
♥10 February 2009♥
baby came over my house again
and just chilled around before
we had our dinner? in BRJ xD
my sweet lil hubby
the couple rings that baby bought =)

baby came over my house again
and just chilled around before
we had our dinner? in BRJ xD
my sweet lil hubby
hold tightly & never let go.
i love you babyboy
Yours Truly,
Joanne.
Marry me juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you; and thats all I really know
I love you; and thats all I really know
I think they call it freedom of speech
I talked to your dad,you'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes
Baby Boy
Baby Girl
Carmen'Geok
Eshia
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
designer DancingSheep
It's a love story baby just say yes
Darlinkz --
Baby Boy
Baby Girl
Carmen'Geok
Eshia
Pathway --
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
credits --
designer DancingSheep
